Victorian Wedding Rings
This blog post of Victorian Wedding Rings was published at October 8, 2017 at 4:10 am. It is published on the Wedding Ring category. Victorian Wedding Rings is labelled with Victorian Wedding Rings, Victorian, Wedding, Rings..
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Victorian Wedding Rings have 7 images , they are Nice Hipster Wedding Rings With Jewlry Enchanted Ring The Bling Ring Love Hipster Blogger Live Wedding, Amberwood Is A Victorian Cluster Engagement Ring Centering A GIA Certified Cushion Modified Brilliant Cut Diamond Surrounded By A Halo Of Old Mine Cut ., Antique Victorian French 1.00ct Old European Marquise Cut Diamond Engagement 18k Ring, Handmade Victorian Scroll Wedding Rings By Ravens' Refuge, Via Flickr, Art Carved Antique Style Rose Victorian Engagement Ring, Stunning 14k Rose Gold Pearl, Diamond And Ruby Victorian Wedding Ring - $1,500, The Victorian Wedding Ring And Engagement Ring: The Handy Guide Before You Buy. Following are the photos:
For picking often and Victorian Wedding Rings who does not occasionally take a while makes men under stress. Therefore, you are taken by it because there are several things that need your focus. Effectively, listed below are on selecting a a wedding ring person four tips.
Modify the Style Males Such. First thing in choosing males a wedding ring you must do is a a wedding ring to regulate the design with all the man's design. You're able to fit the band design having an interest or job they do. Like, when the guys who love activities including extreme nature or possess a tough occupation within the outdoors, it is greater never to use gems. This may lead to gemstones that are broken or lost.
Change with Persona. Related product or style a-ring with the individuality of another person might be one alternative. As an example, a man who has a moderate character and wants something standard to be right to utilize gold or a silver band. Moreover, the style of the band can be made simple therefore it seems simple and traditional.