Sending Wedding Invitations By Email was uploaded on October 19, 2017 at 4:47 am. It is posted in the Wedding Invitation category. Sending Wedding Invitations By Email is labelled with Sending Wedding Invitations By Email, Sending, Wedding, Invitations, By, Email..
Sendingsend1 (send),USA pronunciation v., sent, send•ing.
- to cause, permit, or enable to go: to send a messenger; They sent their son to college.
- to cause to be conveyed or transmitted to a destination: to send a letter.
- to order, direct, compel, or force to go: The president sent troops to Asia.
- to direct, propel, or deliver to a particular point, position, condition, or direction: to send a punch to the jaw; The punch sent the fighter reeling.
- to emit, discharge, or utter (usually fol. by off, out, or through): The lion sent a roar through the jungle.
- to cause to occur or befall: The people beseeched Heaven to send peace to their war-torn village.
- to transmit (a signal).
- to transmit (an electromagnetic wave or the like) in the form of pulses.
- to delight or excite: Frank Sinatra's records used to send her.
- to dispatch a messenger, agent, message, etc.
- to transmit a signal: The ship's radio sends on a special band of frequencies.
- send down, to expel, esp. from Oxford or Cambridge.
- send for, to request the coming or delivery of;
summon: If her temperature goes up, send for the doctor.
- send forth:
- to produce;
yield: plants sending forth new leaves.
- to dispatch out of a country as an export.
- to issue, as a publication: They have sent forth a report to the stockholders.
- to emit or discharge: The flowers sent forth a sweet odor.
- send in, to cause to be dispatched or delivered to a destination: Send in your contest entries to this station.
- send off, to cause to depart or to be conveyed from oneself;
dismiss: His teacher sent him off to the principal's office.
- send out:
- to distribute;
- to send on the way;
dispatch: They sent out their final shipment last week.
- to order delivery: We sent out for coffee.
- send packing, to dismiss curtly;
send away in disgrace: The cashier was stealing, so we sent him packing.
- send round, to circulate or dispatch widely: Word was sent round about his illness.
- send up:
- to release or cause to go upward;
- to sentence or send to prison: He was convicted and sent up for life.
- to expose the flaws or foibles of through parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, or other forms of satire: The new movie sends up merchants who commercialize Christmas.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
- a system for sending messages from one individual to another via telecommunications links between computers or terminals.
- a message sent by e-mail: Send me an e-mail on the idea.
Also, E-mail, email.
- to send a message to by e-mail.
a message sent by e-mail: Send me an e-mail on the idea.
- to send a message to by e-mail.
Sending Wedding Invitations By Email have 3 images including How To Mail Wedding Invitations Via TheELD.com, Email Wedding Invitations Wedding Invitation Template 71 Free, Wedding Invitation Letter To Colleagues Wedding Invitation Ideas. Following are the photos:
Are you currently seeking Sending Wedding Invitations By Email? We can't refute that parents do have a very huge part for us. From youth till we mature his providers on our lives is huge. Perhaps as much as our ideals manifest and have a spouse. Both aren't just increase and take care of one to subside, but they're often there to offer service when you encounter the tension of life.
To provide something special for parents, actually entered your brain above sacrifice all empathy as well as their fantastic help during this time period? Both of your parents should obtain surprise or an award for this to us and for almost any providers. Well, below are a few of the rewards that may be applied as Sending Wedding Invitations By Email.
Visit. Where most of the vacation and accommodation bills incurred by you you're able to give a to them and travel. For this aheadoftime in case you are nonetheless minimal income can save it over a travel-package services. Lots of the visitor places in the country which offers amazing natural appeal, for example Bali Bandung and so forth.