14k Gold Wedding Ring
The image of 14k Gold Wedding Ring was posted at November 8, 2017 at 6:24 am. This article is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. 14k Gold Wedding Ring is tagged with 14k Gold Wedding Ring, 14k, Gold, Wedding, Ring..
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
14k Gold Wedding Ring have 6 photos , they are Solid 14K Yellow Gold 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm Comfort Fit MenWomen Wedding Band Ring, Wear Something Beautiful Every Day! This Trio Of Wedding Rings ., The Most Stylish 14k Gold Wedding Band For Motivate - The Serving Spoon Online - The Serving Spoon Online, Brushed Inlay Wedding Ring In 14k Yellow Gold, Mens Wedding Band, Wedding Ring, 14k Gold Ring, Mens Wedding Ring, Band Ring, Gold Band, Yellow Gold Ring, Unique Wedding Ring, Five Stone 14K Gold Diamond Mens Wedding Ring 1.5ct - Ye .. Here are the pictures:
That meets into a really historic morning throughout the length of life-you in regards occasion to get a band. Whether it is to get a wedding ring or involvement? A wedding ring become 'presenting' really holy in fostering a connection of love that is very severe to the individual you adore. With all the choice of bands for moments that are particular, you certainly is likely to be confused being a gentleman or like a reward on your associate. Furthermore, choose a 14k Gold Wedding Ring's model is not straightforward.
There are always a lot of concerns that you ought to realize that your feminine companion liked the ring of the choice. The moment of engagement along with the wedding will also be the memories ever for you personally and your spouse and is really a very precious second. You don't must fear, because this short article will give you on deciding on the best band some tips and qualified for your 14k Gold Wedding Ring such as below.
Selecting a Band. Ladies frequently like models band shiny and dazzling. Jewelry diamond-studded band may be all women's desire. The ring has different meanings depending gem on the ring. One of them can be diamonds or a stone. Gemstone or Stone diamonds will be the most popular. Famous since the toughest material in the world, shine, longevity, and rarity create a diamond probably the most precious gems. The Precious Metals also supply a wide number of diamond jewelry.