This blog post about Platinum Wedding Ring Women was uploaded on November 8, 2017 at 6:23 am. This post is uploaded at the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Wedding Ring Women is tagged with Platinum Wedding Ring Women, Platinum, Wedding, Ring, Women..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Womenwom•en (wim′in),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of woman.
This post of Platinum Wedding Ring Women have 7 images it's including Classic Wedding Ring In Platinum, French Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring In 14k White Gold, Petite Pavé Diamond Ring In Platinum, Brides.com: Platinum Wedding Rings For Women. Style LP2183, Platinum Wedding Band, 17 Best Images About Platinum Wedding Rings On Pinterest | Personalized Jewelry, Wedding Band Sets And Wedding Ring, Dainty Wedding Ring -- Women's Platinum Wedding Band With Milgrain, Womens Wedding Bands With White Diamond In 950 Platinum. Following are the attachments:
When it comes occasion to purchase a band that meets to your really historical morning through the length of life-you. Be it to get a wedding proposal or ring? Wedding-ring become 'joining' very holy in cultivating a romance of love that's very significant towards the individual you adore. Like a gentleman, you certainly is likely to be confused with all the variety of bands for specific times or as being a surprise on your spouse. Additionally, choose a Platinum Wedding Ring Women's style isn't easy.
Picking a Diamond Ring. Women usually like gleaming and sparkling rings. Jewelry diamond-studded ring may be the motivation of most girls. The ring has various connotations relying gemstone on the ring. One is just diamonds or a stone. Gemstone or Diamond diamonds will be the most popular. Renowned while the hardest substance on earth, shine, resilience, and scarcity make a stone one of the most valuable treasures. The Gold And Silver also supply a broad selection of diamond jewelry.
There are a lot of concerns that you ought to notice that your female spouse loved your choice's band. The moment of wedding is actually a very cherished time and will also be the memories of all time for your associate as well as you. That you do not have to worry, because this short article will provide you with on selecting the most appropriate band, some tips and certified for the Platinum Wedding Ring Women for example under.