Thick Gold Band Ring
The post about Thick Gold Band Ring was uploaded at November 8, 2017 at 6:23 am. This post is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Thick Gold Band Ring is labelled with Thick Gold Band Ring, Thick, Gold, Band, Ring..
Thickthick (thik),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thin: a thick slice.
- measured, as specified, between opposite surfaces, from top to bottom, or in a direction perpendicular to that of the length and breadth;
(of a solid having three general dimensions) measured across its smallest dimension: a board one inch thick.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., close together;
dense: a thick fog; a thick forest.
- filled, covered, or abounding (usually fol. by with): tables thick with dust.
- husky or hoarse;
not distinctly articulated: The patient's speech is still quite thick.
- markedly so (as specified): a thick German accent.
- deep or profound: thick darkness.
- (of a liquid) heavy or viscous: a thick syrup.
- [Informal.]close in friendship;
- mentally slow;
- disagreeably excessive or exaggerated: They thought it a bit thick when he called himself a genius.
- in a thick manner.
- close together;
closely packed: The roses grew thick along the path.
- in a manner to produce something thick: Slice the cheese thick.
- lay it on thick, [Informal.]to praise excessively;
flatter: He's laying it on thick because he wants you to do him a favor.
- the thickest, densest, or most crowded part: in the thick of the fight.
- through thick and thin, under favorable and unfavorable conditions;
steadfastly: We have been friends for 20 years, through thick and thin.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Thick Gold Band Ring have 5 pictures , they are 17 Best Ideas About Wide Band Rings On Pinterest | Sterling Silver Jewelry, Silver Rings And Diamond Bands, 14K Yellow Gold 8mm Band, Custom Engraved 14k Yellow Gold Wide Band Ring By Olive Bungalow - With Custom Engraving!, 14 Karat Yellow Gold Wide Band Solitaire Diamond Ring : Lot 1, Gold V Ring, Wide Gold Ring, Wide Wedding Band, V Wedding Band, V Wedding Ring, Thick Gold Band, Wide Gold Band, Pointed Ring, 14k Gold. Below are the pictures:
A Thick Gold Band Ring May Save Spending while in the Long Term. Price will be more costly than purchasing a gemstone alone, when-you're investing in a wedding ring pieces. While there is the entire benefit of this collection later if the future later, you determine to buy a wedding band too. Generally, you will save and have difficulty in determining the acceptable or right band to your potential later.
Contemplate To Adjust Band Between Men with Celebration Women's Occasion. The perfect selection for a a wedding ring set will be to purchase a wedding-ring that correspond to one another. Using a collection like this, you've of purchasing a marriage ring that match, the option or distinct rings that match each individual's individuality.
Buyers are buying, have a choice of several set to be looked at, so they will more than likely get yourself a Thick Gold Band Ring that satisfies their particular specifications. A diamond wedding ring set can be a greatest alternative path as a way to obtain wedding ring and a wedding ring separately, and also a great way to require your partner so that you can trade ideas along the way of selecting and purchasing.