Titanium Band Ring
Titanium Band Ring was published at November 8, 2017 at 6:24 am. This article is posted in the Wedding Band category. Titanium Band Ring is labelled with Titanium Band Ring, Titanium, Band, Ring..
Titaniumti•ta•ni•um (tī tā′nē əm),USA pronunciation n. [Chem.]
- a dark-gray or silvery, lustrous, very hard, light, corrosion-resistant, metallic element, occurring combined in various minerals: used in metallurgy to remove oxygen and nitrogen from steel and to toughen it. Symbol: Ti;
at. wt.: 47.90;
at. no.: 22;
sp. gr.: 4.5 at 20°C.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The image of Titanium Band Ring have 7 images , they are Titanium 5mm Beveled Wedding Band Ring W/ Brushed Center, Amazon.com: 8 MM Men's Titanium Ring Wedding Band With 9 Large Channel Set CZ Sizes 7 To 15: Jewelry, Titanium 7mm Brushed Men's Wedding Band Ring, Titanium Wedding Band, Titanium Ring,Titanium Engagement Ring, 8MM Titanium Comfort Fit Wedding Band Ring Wood Grain Inlay Beveled Edges, Titanium 8mm Dome Wedding Band Ring, 7 Degree WOOD GRAIN Titanium Band Ring, 8MM Men's Titanium Ring Wedding Band With Flat Brushed Top And Channel Set CZ. Here are the photos:
Marriage to it if the pair chose to get together while in the holy bond of union, which implies they are willing to take care of whatsoever is facing them later. If the wedding innumerable individuals who carry this bond that is holy. Especially we were invited and if you'll find relatives or friends that are married. A Titanium Band Ring is being looked for by our busyness as being a guest.
Since we do not understand what you resented by the woman later and preferred buying a surprise bother easy. Or even specifically lacking in obtaining, if we give the suitable gift can make me happy. Not to mention we should offer the bride and groom differing and particular presents. Nice but groom and fascinating, inexpensive and enjoyable bride are our expectations. Really there are when looking for a Titanium Band Ring that's several recommendations that may be employed as input:
Looking for a wedding present that is unique. Items are seldom granted but advantageous to both individuals although hunting special gifts for groom and that bride. a gift that might be a bit more costly can be given by us. Like, vacation packages can be provided by us to couples having a combined wedding with friends. Of course this may leave both groom and bride to his pals to a perception.
Looking at what's chosen groom and by the bride. When she was single once while buying wedding present we could predict an interest or beloved bride and groom. If both adore music and like a selected vocalist a vocalist could be given by us or a music CD in their beloved artist concert tickets.