Twisted Gold Wedding Band was posted on November 8, 2017 at 6:24 am. It is published in the Wedding Ring category. Twisted Gold Wedding Band is tagged with Twisted Gold Wedding Band, Twisted, Gold, Wedding, Band..
Twistedtwist (twist),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to combine, as two or more strands or threads, by winding together;
- to form by or as if by winding strands together: Several fibers were used to twist the rope.
- to entwine (one thing) with another;
interlace (something) with something else;
- to wind or coil (something) about something else;
- to alter in shape, as by turning the ends in opposite directions, so that parts previously in the same straight line and plane are located in a spiral curve: The sculptor twisted the form into an arabesque. He twisted his body around to look behind him.
- to turn sharply or wrench out of place;
sprain: He twisted his ankle.
- to pull, tear, or break off by turning forcibly: He twisted the arm off the puppet.
- to distort (the features) by tensing or contracting the facial muscles;
contort: She twisted her face in a wry smile.
- to distort the meaning or form of;
pervert: He twisted my comment about to suit his own purpose.
- to cause to become mentally or emotionally distorted;
warp: The loss of his business twisted his whole outlook on life.
- to form into a coil, knot, or the like by winding, rolling, etc.: to twist the hair into a knot.
- to bend tortuously.
- to cause to move with a rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to turn (something) from one direction to another, as by rotating or revolving: I twisted my chair to face the window.
- to combine or associate intimately.
- to be or become intertwined.
- to wind or twine about something.
- to writhe or squirm.
- to take a spiral form or course;
wind, curve, or bend.
- to turn or rotate, as on an axis;
revolve, as about something;
- to turn so as to face in another direction.
- to turn, coil, or bend into a spiral shape.
- to change shape under forcible turning or twisting.
- to move with a progressive rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to dance the twist.
- twist one's arm, [Informal.]to coerce: I didn't want to go, but he twisted my arm.
- a deviation in direction;
- the action of turning or rotating on an axis;
- anything formed by or as if by twisting or twining parts together.
- the act or process of twining strands together, as in thread, yarn, or rope.
- a twisting awry or askew.
- distortion or perversion, as of meaning or form.
- a peculiar attitude or bias;
eccentric turn or bent of mind;
- spiral disposition, arrangement, or form.
- spiral movement or course.
- an irregular bend;
- a sudden, unanticipated change of course, as of events.
- a treatment, method, idea, version, etc., esp. one differing from that which preceded: The screenwriters gave the old plot a new twist.
- the changing of the shape of anything by or as by turning the ends in opposite directions.
- the stress causing this alteration;
- the resulting state.
- a twisting or torsional action, force, or stress;
- a strong, twisted silk thread, heavier than ordinary sewing silk, for working buttonholes and for other purposes.
- the direction of twisting in weaving yarn;
S twist or Z twist.
- a loaf or roll of dough twisted and baked.
- a strip of citrus peel that has been twisted and placed in a drink to add flavor.
- a kind of tobacco manufactured in the form of a rope or thick cord.
- a dance performed by couples and characterized by strongly rhythmic turns and twists of the arms, legs, and torso.
- the degree of spiral formed by the grooves in a rifled firearm or cannon.
- [Gymnastics, Diving.]a full rotation of the body about the vertical axis.
- a wrench.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
The image about Twisted Gold Wedding Band have 7 photos it's including Gold Wedding Band Anniversary Ring 14 K Gold Stacking Ring Delicate Thin Petite Ring --\, Criss Cross Ring,Full Eternity Diamond Wedding Ring,Twist Wedding Band,Anniversary Ring,Solid 14k Rose Gold,Infinity Ring,Matching Band, 14kt Rose Gold Wedding Band Twist Ring, Tri Tone Twisted Rope Women Band Gold Wedding Bands In 14K White Gold, Rose Gold Twisted Bang, Twisted Ring By JulieAnn Jewelry Comes In Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, & Argentium Sterling ., Gold Twist Ring, Yellow Gold Fill Stackable Ring, Karma Jewelry, Eternity Ring, Nautical Theme. Here are the images:
Designs for that Twisted Gold Wedding Band of your platforms and wedding reception place are diverse and many, limited only by your imagination and, perhaps, your budget! Creating An Online Business can show many different suggestions for you to consider, especially if a community is where the wedding couple to exchange experiences and ideas.
Plants this has been a firm favorite for wedding designs. Not merely may they be utilized for stand center pieces they're additionally needed corsage, to men, setting the table-top, designing the buffet desk and concluding the counter. Even though the fascination is a history to get a very long time there's a new competition.
Confetti has evolved from scattered leaves which was initially used in pagan events, for your second wherever there are many possibilities, liver tissue paper, including metallic or celebrity liver or dried flower petals. Your design may be set up swiftly should you set some confetti that you simply choose inside your guest invitations once you deliver them out.
There could be of this a good example the website of wedding forum Two other excellent places for wedding ideas publication and producer of wedding festivals. Here are six good suggestions for Twisted Gold Wedding Band that you might wish to integrate into your wedding, to get started.