Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen was uploaded at December 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm. It is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen is labelled with Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen, Diamond, Wedding, Anniversary, Card, From, Queen..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Queenqueen (kwēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a female sovereign or monarch.
- the wife or consort of a king.
- a woman, or something personified as a woman, that is foremost or preeminent in any respect: a movie queen; a beauty queen; Athens, the queen of the Aegean.
- (disparaging and offensive).
- a male homosexual, esp. one who is flamboyantly campy.
- See drag queen.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a queen.
- the most powerful piece of either color, moved across any number of empty squares in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile female ant, bee, termite, or wasp.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter Q.
- to reign as queen.
- to behave in an imperious or pretentious manner (usually fol. by it).
- to become promoted to a queen.
This post of Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen have 7 images , they are Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen #1 Original Digital Image: 1092 X 787 Pixels., Superb Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen #2 Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen Beautiful Cwmaman Couple Celebrate Diamond Wedding With A Party And, Anniversary Poems, Good Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen #4 Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen Inspirational 60th Wedding Diamond Anniversary Card, Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen #5 2017 Fascinating Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen Design Picture, Wonderful Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen #6 Anniversary Cards From The Queen Unique Diamond Wedding Anniversary, Father Spiros Receives 60th Wedding Anniversary Card From The Queen. Below are the images:
Inside the treatment of these things, occasionally everybody has their own opinion so that an argument's onset which resulted in a quarrel. When each spouse must select a design for his or her invitation cards, and one of what most often develop into a controversy is. Generally both wedding couple have their very own view concerning .
For anyone of you who are currently of finding your way through a marriage, within the first stages, you do not want it to experience a fight just because of ideas that are distinct in selecting the request card? Here are a few tips about picking a Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card From Queen for example under, to prevent this.
Get the recommendations around possible. The initial step that must be obtained bride is searching invitation card design. Discover or develop a style that you can. You will actually obtain, if you need to mimic the invitation cards. It's also possible to visit sites of printing or invitation card maker, view examples of wedding invitation models special, keep it within your recollection!
Accomplish from far-away times. Back, re-create models according to your desire and your spouse. So that the email address details are satisfactory, shopping invitation cards' method should be performed well before the wedding-day ahead of time. Atleast 2 months before the wedding-day.